Validation Engineer based in Tripoli
At DEMO SA, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in injectable facilities, we are currently looking for motivated candidates for the position of Validation Engineer. This position will be based in our new production facilities in Tripoli following an on-the-job training period in Athens.
- Create system validation deliverables (user requirements, risk analysis, test protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ), validation reports).
- Execute qualification protocols prior to commissioning (FAT/SAT).
- Preparation of standard operating procedures.
- Ensure projects are managed in conjunction with all regulatory requirements (FDA, Part 11).
- Perform a cleanroom and equipment validation.
- Perform a risk analysis.
- Track and report on the validation testing.
- Ensure the validation status of equipment and systems are always following cGMPs.
- Execute calibration on instruments (for example temperature, humidity, pressure, and conductivity sensors).
- BSc degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or Chemical Engineering.
- Relevant work experience in industrial production and computer system validation (CSV) is preferred
- Very good knowledge or MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Greek and English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
The company offers competitive compensation, learning & development opportunities and a friendly working environment.
Apply for this job https://careers.demo.gr/_/j/21706FAC03/